Please ignore the category listed. This is not an official character. Corruptus is a fanmade antagonist in Five Nights at Treasure Island.
Corruptus is a combination of Photo-Negative Mickey, The Face, Suicide Mouse and Hourglass with holes where his ears, nose, and eyes should be with additional holes on his arms. He also hovers over the ground and has no legs. He only appears on Night 7.
Corruptus can enter any camera. It's easy to detect if he is on your Office or not. If you hear his not-so-clear voice and he is standing next to the sign or in the left doorway of the Office, you need shut off camera or shut off power. If you hear his voice more clear, and he's right in front of you, you need hide under the desk, but not for so long, or you will be attacked by Slester. If you shut off the power, you need to listen Corruptus's voice. If he's in the Office and you hear his not-so-clear voice, you must stand still. If his voice is more clear, you need to hide under the desk.
- The first teaser featuring the original look of Corruptus from A:DI was heavily edited to trick fans into thinking it was corrupted.
- That teaser image can appear in the TV screens if Corruptus in Broadcasting Room.
- The parts of Corruptus that look like Suicide Mouse actually appear to use his shades' texture, as there are small amounts of blood on them.
- Corruptus is named after the Creepypasta, "Corruptus", written by Chris Howard Wolf and a part of the Abandoned by Disney series.
- Corruptus is also voiced by ToonsterGames, a programmer of the ADI Dev Team.
- Corruptus differs from True Mickey, as the latter is a demon. Corruptus is a normal suit.
- Corruptus may appear on earlier nights of A:DI in the Lounge.
- This was later confirmed to be a glitch and was fixed in the unfinished version of 1.1.
- Corruptus appear in all the Cams of the island.
- Corruptus seems to slightly change appearance in different rooms