- The information on this page is derived from Pluto on the official Five Nights at Treasure Island Wiki.
- If you would like to see the Gallery subpage, go here.
|Color(s):||Dark yellow,black and orange|
|Starting location:||The Office|
|First appearance:||Night 3|
Pluto is one of the Easter Eggs in the game Five Nights at Treasure Island. He is reported to be found on Night 3 in the original demo only, however, it is unknown how he may function in the remastered version.
Pluto appears to be identical to his appearance from the Disney universe, apart from his face that appears to be rather gloomy-looking with black, empty eyes and no teeth, almost like a wearable suit.
It has been confirmed by the game's creator, Matthew, that Pluto will act like Donald, attracting other suits into the office. He is not hostile at the moment!
Pluto's location is unknown, but he teleports in the left side of the office randomly during Night 3.
Unofficial Locations Edit
Pluto starts at Mickey's Clubhouse on Night 3. He can move to the Melted Theater or the Office.
- Pluto is one of two suits that (possibly) won't attack the player, the other being Donald Duck.
- Although, it is unknown if Pluto attacks in the full version.
- According to game creator Matthew, Pluto is linked to Undying.
|Suits||Daisy Duck • Donald Duck • Goofy • Oswald • Photo-Negative Mickey • Photo-Negative Minnie • Pluto • Suicide Mouse • The Face|
|Humanoids||Undying • God • Slester|
|Humans||Greg Mac Lochlainn • Henry • Jake Smith • Lisa Bertsch|