|“||There's something here that wasn't here before. Something terrible has happened. Something has changed. Changed. Changed. Changed. Changed. Changed. Changed.||”|
— Unknown Voice
|Color(s):||White, black, red|
|Starting location:||Pirate Caverns|
|First appearance:||Night 4 (Unofficial)|
Sanstrosity is a secret character that can only be found if you type in "H E L P M E" during the title screen jumpscare. It is from the ARG/Undertale AU "HELP_tale".
Sanstrosity has formed into a circle that has eyes, hands, and a pair of gym pants. Inside the circle is an O that is an eye that turns into red when angered, six small mouths and a big mouth and an unidentified thing below the O.
It can be seen in all locations in Pirate Caverns and Discovery Island EXCEPT for the office in Pirate Caverns and the Storage Room.
In Pirate Caverns, it is erratic, unpredictable, and extremely dangerous. On Discovery Island, it is very slow, but nonetheless erratic and unpredictable.
Custom Night Exclusive Quotes Edit
"Just give up. I did."
"Why even bother filling your lungs?"
"You'll never see them again."
"Do you feel safe?"
"I've been watching you for some time now."
- The circle above its head appears to have nothing in it, but it is in fact an eye. This eye only opens during its jumpscare. The color of this eye is red.
- If you stare at it for too long in Pirate Caverns, you will lose the ability to move, and a deep tone that steadily grows louder will play. When it gets to the point where your headphones or speakers may as well burst, it will jumpscare you and end the tone. The tone is about 150 Hz.
- If its AI is set to 20 on the Custom Night, it will say things with several different voices layered on top of each other. They will all sound stern and demanding in tone. The most prominent voice is that of a female in her mid 20's.
- It has a connection with Corruptus, as they both have the same jumpscare sound.
- However, the Sanstrosity's jumpscare sound is louder than what Corruptus has.