|Starting location:||CAM 4|
|First appearance:||Night 3|
Winnie-the-Pooh is an unofficial antagonist in Five Nights at Treasure Island.
Winnie-the-Pooh looks mostly similar to the original Winnie-the-Pooh, but he lacks arms and legs, and he is missing one of his eyes.
He will start in the Storage Room, off-camera. When he becomes active there will be a rumbling noise and he will appear on-camera. He will then move to the Staff Area, the Meat Freezer, the Lounge, and then The Office. Once he appears in the Office, the player will have to hide under the desk to survive.
- "I can't feel anything."
- "I can't see you, but I can hear you."
- "How could you do this to me?"
- "You are blind, deaf, and dumb."
- He can sometimes cause Oswald to activate when he moves, or vice versa.
- His shade has dark brown fur, white pinpricks for eyes, and a white muzzle. It is inspired by the creepypasta "1999".
- His fourth quote is a reference to TribeTwelve.
|Suits||Donald Duck's Body • Daisy Duck's body • Golden Mickey • Happy • José "Zé" Carioca • Ortensia • The Snake • The Visage • Vanellope Von Schweetz• Criminal The Wolf • Normal Mickey Suit • Minnie Mouse • Photo Negative Disembodied • Nightmare Suicide Mouse • The Mouse • The Beak • Old Mickey • Terror Mickey • The Rat • Pete • Olaf • Fleshpound • Happy Mouse • Decimated Mickey • The Conjoined|
|Humanoids||The Shade • TS|
|Humans||Gary Howell • Jack Fischer • Lucy Smith|
|Melted||Melted Mickey • Melted Donald • Melted Impure Mouse • Melted Suicide Mouse|
|Abandoned||Abandoned Suicide Mouse • Abandoned Photo Negative Minnie • Abandoned Photo Negative Mickey|
|Adventure||Adventure Acephalous • Adventure Disembodied|